While the benefits of exercises are known to everyone, many tend to give the morning fitness regime a miss due to the heavy work schedule or late-nights. However, morning workouts have more benefits than any other workout during the day — from controlling the weight, enhancing the mood and keeping you fit and healthy. Did you know it also helps you find your creative gene? Whether it is in just writing an article, painting a canvas or churning out ideas for your office meeting; physical activity activates the creative juices and once they start flowing, there is nothing to stop you.
- Once you take a decision to start, stick to it and ensure you get a good night’s sleep.
- Fix the time and duration, so that you can schedule your day accordingly.
- To start off with, pick a simple outdoor exercise, like taking a walk, jogging, swimming which will allow your mind to wander as you work out.
- Avoid high-intensity training which involves sports since it will take up too much of your physical and mental strength.
- When you are done, take some time to relax in the natural surroundings.
- Carry a notepad and pen or a tape recorder to keep a track of the ideas that you might have right after.
- When you are back home, take a quick shower, have a healthy breakfast and polish your notes.
- While there are benefits of exercising alone, if you have to brainstorm on a project, take your partner along too.
- Exercise with people you know might do you good and help you generate a feeling of happiness all around.
Source by indiatimes…